Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #1  

Default hi im new, im very excited to hopefully give and get support here

well this is my first time ever on this site, so far i feel more relaxed then i have for a long time... my friends are all thin .,. my partner is also very active and thin, i started my weight loss journey in January, i have tried before but it has come back on.

Im very motivated this time, its just that i feel nobody understands what im goin through and i need a supportive "well done" or "you can do it" don't get my wrong im mainly a positive person but on the days (like today ....) i'd love to rant.. any ways thats my story.. i currently weigh 205lb i have lost 19 and i intent to keep up...
sometimes we all need a hug to get to where we're going @)
Koala10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:11 PM   #2  
Hungry Hungry Dancer

S/C/G: tickertickerticker

Height: 5'4"

rant away !! we all need a good rant, no matter how positive we normally are

i am new on here too btw ! hopefully we will both stick around and get ourselves in tip top shape

we are all capable of it, we are only ones keeping ourselves back now that we've come so far to seek out support...may as well tough it out for the next year or so, yea ?
blueballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Koala, Since Chicks can be overwhelming at first, I suggest you look for a Support group, Chat, or Challenge to join. Small groups of friends to help keep you motivated and make it easier to get connected. Find one you like that fits your needs, or inspires you, and just post to join.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote