Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #1  

Default slim4life

Hi, I'm zuzu from Ft. Worth metroplex...started slim4life December 9, down 15 lbs as of 12-29-10. Really enjoy doing this...I WILL lose 75 lbs by May! Hope everyone has a GOD day and a blessed 2011!
zuzuspetals51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:06 PM   #2  

Hey zuzu, Can you tell details about it. I am really interested to know more. How it works?
tuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #3  

Tuser~ sure, I went to a center near me and paid 489.00 to start. That also paid for my supplements(which are natural) and bars. Slim4life guaranteed that if I follow the program I will lose 75 pounds in 25 weeks. I have tried WW and did everything right, but my weight would one week show a loss and the next week a gain????????This is the first program that REALLY works for me. Yes, they do want you to buy their bars and supplements, which is how they make their profit, but I have met some of the nicest woman working there that truly care about you! I have been told of a site that sells the exact same thing for less and I'll be checking that out, but I can honestly say I love the program. You eat chicken, Turkey, Fish and veggies, 2 startches and their Choc. Peanut Butter bar by Healthsmart is the bomb! The price of paying for the bars and supplements does not hit you all at once, for I refuse to purchase the whole gamit up front. Mainly because I want to try each product and see if I like it or not. I honestly feel you have to be mentally ready for a program to work and for me slim4life is the one! Have a great day!
zuzuspetals51 is offline   Reply With Quote