Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-29-2010, 11:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: SW210/CW189/GW115

Height: 5ft

Talking For Newbies Like Me

Hello all. I'm not necessarily a newbie here, I've had my account for a while, but I have just decided to restart my weight-loss journey for the gazillionth time! I see a lot of people in the introductions section the past few days and then no more postings elsewhere. I found myself not finding anywhere to post where I really felt "accountable", so I started my own thread... and I hope you guys introducing yourselves here will come join me and we'll get to know each other and help one another out. If you went as far as making an account and introducing yourself don't disappear! Stick to your decision... it's hands down, up there with the greatest decisions you've ever made! I started a thread under the "Calorie Counters" section called "Let's Keep Tabs". Come vent! And if you find that 3FC isn't for you... find something else that is going to encourage you to continue your weight loss journey... but whatever you do, be brave- DON'T GIVE UP!
luckyme0510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #2  
Flab to Fab! is my goal

S/C/G: 357/356/160

Height: 64 inches

I totally agree! I'm new and 3FC looks so awesome and inspiring....it's great to see other people's progress and goals achieved because it keeps you focused and driven to make sure that you will be able to post a success story as well! Also if you are like me and are losing weight with no family or friends doing the same, it's very nice to have people that will support you and that you can support also
BadBBW is offline   Reply With Quote