Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-21-2010, 06:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 204/201/126

Height: 5'0

Red face New member here :) Sorry long and whiny!

Hiya everyone.
I just wanted to introduce myself here. I have been looking at these forums for a long time. I have also had a struggle with my weight, losing a stone then putting two back on and then continuing that way for years. I am fed up of it now. i am the biggest i have ever been and on my recent teaching practice i was called 'fat' twice. you know when a 4 year old and a 6 year old say it, it must be true!
Sorry it is very long and whiny but i want by my next practice in 2012, i want to have lost some weight and to feel confident and able to do al the things i want. i feel my weight holds me back so much. im sure im not the only one.
I know this is a difficult time to want to be losing weight, but when i get back to uni in the new year thats when i really going to start!
So very long introduction, but i know this time i am going to do it. No matter how long it takes!
Jessica
fattofab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/236/160

Height: 5' 7.5"

Welcome to the family! Congrats on deciding to not hold yourself back from anything you want to do. And don't worry about what you posts are or are not - this is a safe place to write whatever you are feeling about yourself (good and not-so-good). If it helps, my intro was longer...3 paragraphs of "woe is me"...and other 3FC members still replied. There's encouragement and support here for you. Good luck!
My BEST Self is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/150/145

Height: 5'7"

If you can change your direction from 2 lost, 3 gained to 3 lost, 2 gained, it may take a good while, but you will get there. Keep looking forward. There is adventure in the journey.
4xcharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/201/126

Height: 5'0

Heya, thanks for the welcome I look forward to doing this and learning a lot on the way!
fattofab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #5  
47 Pounds To Go!

S/C/G: 165/162/115

Height: 5'5" Age: 22

good luck! this is a great place for motivation and support.
JennWantsToLose is offline   Reply With Quote