Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-09-2010, 07:36 PM   #1  

Default Brand new...

and a multiple time failure!

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah, I'm 29 years old (30 in 6 months! Ack!) and I weigh almost 240. I just had my second child at the end of July. Last year, I dropped 60 pounds and was getting my groove back--I ran my first race, and BOOM--got pregnant. I need to lose at least 100 pounds, if not more, to be at a "healthy" weight for my height.

Since having the baby, I've really lost my ability to stay away from junk. I have NO will power at all lately. I was actually losing some of the weight initially, and then I think depression reared it's ugly head and now I've been eating to feel some control and happiness. Sad, eh?

I spent some time this evening looking through all of the goal pictures and I was so impresses and proud of you who have made great strides, even though I don't know you. It helps to see those pictures of people who have made a life change and stuck with it--I can be like that too!

I'm really hoping to find a support safety net here and have a system to hold me accountable for my actions. I really hope to get to know you all soon!!!
SJKduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175/170/130

Height: 5'8''

Default I'm new too!

I am new as well. I just started losing weight even though I have been wanting to for about 2 years now. I have lost 5 pounds and want to continue to lose more. I currently weigh 170 pounds and want to get to 130 pounds. I know I can do it if I set my mind to it. I haven't set a goal date yet. I am waiting to see what my rate of weight loss is. Wish me luck! I am glad I found this website. There seems to be a lot support. I also look forward to supporting others in their goals as well.
stephanie0019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:43 AM   #3  

Good luck Stephanie! It's nice to meet you. Congrats on your weight loss already!

I am going grocery shopping this weekend and throwing out all of our junk. I'm sure my husband will protest, but oh well!
Old 12-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:12 PM   #5  

Thanks Michelle! You're quite the inspiration!!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #6  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Aww thanks
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote