Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #16  
HealthNutMommy

S/C/G: 170/124/125

Height: 5'3

Welcome!
I will say the same thing preview posters have said.......start small and go from there. For example, start by cutting out soda completely or if you can't give up soda, switch to diet.
When I was 18 ( I am 25 now) I went from drinking 8 cans of regular coke a day, to diet. In 2 months, I lost 25 lbs.

You can do it.

And never say something is too hard to achieve. It is all about how you have your mentality set. If you think you are too tired to workout, your body will feel tired and you will eventually plop yourself on the couch and wait until tomorrow to exercise. This is where you need to hot-wire your mental state to where YOU KNOW you can do anything you set your mind to.

Good luck!
pammi2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:19 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 183/183/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey, don't let the winter weather get you down =) you can always walk in place hun, you don't need to leave the comfort of your room! I do a Walk Away the Pounds DVD every day I don't go to the Y. Just flip on some music and walk for ten minutes, then go a little longer, and you'll be amazed at the results =D (no, really!).
Jelbelle is offline   Reply With Quote