Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-26-2010, 03:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/170/138

Height: 5"00

Smile On Medifast. After 1 Month, can't stop cheating.

So I am on Medifast. After my first month I lost close to 10 lbs. This is without exercise. But now I'm effin' DONE with that food. At first I didn't mind it. I was excited about weight loss. AND WHEN I DO IT, IT TOTALLY WORKS. But right now I am having problems with staying motivated. I wanna lose another twenty to thirty pounds. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but I'm quite short. So it's really apparent when I gain or lose an ounce.

But I have no support system around me. The people closest to me just eat whatever they want. And while I am happy that they can do that, I wish I wish I had support. So I guess that's why I'm here. I am getting better at exercising.

So yeah, lol. My name is Scarlett. I'm from Nor*Cal. I hope to make friends here. ♥
TheCupCakeGeisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:34 AM   #2  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

it sounds like thats not the right 'plan' for you. i hope you can find what works long term for you soon. i wouldnt do well on any kind of diet like that, so i have lots of empathy.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Everyone has to find a plan that is sustainable and works for them. Medifast might not be right for you. Keep eating clean and smart and look around this site for other options!

You can totally find support here! It is so nice to have a group of people to encourage you!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:21 PM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Default Planned days off?

Not sure how much of it you bought, but maybe if you planned a meal a week or a snack a day or something off the plan you could stick to it the rest of the time?

I seem to sabotage myself no matter what diet I choose, so I understand your troubles!
jenda is offline   Reply With Quote