Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-15-2010, 01:43 AM   #1  

Default Hi!

Hi all. I'm new here. I wanted to be a part of a more chatty forum for weight loss, fitness etc and came across this place. I love that it seems to be chatty so that's good. I'm 28 and a college student majoring in criminal justice. Because of my career goals that ultimately got me really going and getting involved with more physical activity. I think my favorite thing to do is work with dumbells and push-ups. I just love how the muscles feel in your shoulders. In my free time I like politics, reading, Sims 3, studying criminal justice and sociology and Japanese and Korean drama's and movies (especially horror). I look towards chatting with people and maybe even learning a thing or two that will help me move forward on my goals.
LittlePinky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/183/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi there! =D welcome! welcome!

A fellow Sim player =p hahaha XD I love it! Can't lie lol. Prolly the best game, uh, ever @_@ anyhoodles lol, I have high hopes for this forum as well =) I'm new myself, and trying to get to know people.

What sort of goals are you trying to achieve?
Jelbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:52 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelbelle View Post
Hi there! =D welcome! welcome!

A fellow Sim player =p hahaha XD I love it! Can't lie lol. Prolly the best game, uh, ever @_@ anyhoodles lol, I have high hopes for this forum as well =) I'm new myself, and trying to get to know people.

What sort of goals are you trying to achieve?
Ah nice a fellow Simmer. I haven't been able to play too much lately cause school work has been keeping me busy. I have the Ambitons but haven't really been able to play lately. Sniff. Welcome to you too. Well with my goals I want to work at the fed level and you gotta be fit in anything you do in this career. I'm a lot more fit then this time last yr, but still got a long way to go. My top three interest places are: NCIS, U.S. Marshals and Secret Service. So yeah gotta be fit.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 183/183/160

Height: 5'6"

Haha same here ^_^ I actually got a new computer and I haven't taken the time to transfer my Sim files onto the new one yet, so my game has been gathering dust for a couple months

And nice that's an interesting field! I see that you'd definitely have to tone up for jobs like those. My career path is destined to make me gain weight in the long run, so I suppose I'd best start fighting it now before the monster gets too big :<
Jelbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:41 AM   #5  
Native Texan

S/C/G: 270/231.5/140

Height: 5'2"

to 3FC!
Hugs and support on your weught loss journey
islandchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:46 AM   #6  

Hello and welcome to 3FC. Good luck to you in your journey and in reaching all your goals.

*warm hugs and sweet whispers of support to you*
Magnolia Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:58 AM   #7  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Support Group or Challenge to join; a small group of friends to help keep you motivated, find one that inspires you or fits your needs, and just post to join.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #8  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 200/134/115

Height: 5'3

Welcomee !!
Good luck with everythingg
WANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #10  
life is good!

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'8

Hello and welcome !
ktexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:05 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelbelle View Post
Haha same here ^_^ I actually got a new computer and I haven't taken the time to transfer my Sim files onto the new one yet, so my game has been gathering dust for a couple months

And nice that's an interesting field! I see that you'd definitely have to tone up for jobs like those. My career path is destined to make me gain weight in the long run, so I suppose I'd best start fighting it now before the monster gets too big :<
Aw that sucks on your Sims. At least they can't die or anything while you're not playing them. Mine would be so screwed haha. And yeah I figured it'd be a good idea to start now getting more in shape for my field. I'm still trying to decide if I should go a head and get my bachelor's. Only one place I'm interested in has it as a requirement. More knowledge on things never hurts it's just the time and all I guess.

Quote:
Welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Support Group or Challenge to join; a small group of friends to help keep you motivated, find one that inspires you or fits your needs, and just post to join.
I've started looking at the 20 somethings.

Thanks for all the welcome's and luck's. I hope everyone else who is on a goal reaches there's too. Fighting!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #12  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

Welcome and good luck!

Dhani

P.S. I love the sims too!
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:15 AM   #13  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

Welcome to 3FC, we are glad you are here!
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote