Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-14-2010, 12:14 AM   #1  
Southernsweetie327

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'8

Default Hey ya'll!

Hey ya'll!
I just moved to a new city (Philly!) and so I decided it's time to make a fresh start with regards to my weight! Although it sure looks like it's gonna be hard here. I don't think I've seen so many Italian restaurants in my entire life! I'm planning on doing Weight Watchers and finding some alternative form of exercise to do in addition to running. I'm thinking P90X or Insanity. (If I can get my fiance to be a doll and buy them for me!) I'm also contemplating purchasing an Ab Circle Pro. Maybe its all the tequila shots I did in undergrad but I sure gained some weight in my tummy! (28.5 inches) YUCK! Any advice on how to avoid all this dang pasta in Philadelphia and any info on P90X, Insanity, or Ab Circle Pro would be much appreciated!
KB
southernsweetie327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:22 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

I have no idea on how to avoid pasta in Philly since I have never been there but you can prolly find some info on the exercise programs you mentioned here - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:28 AM   #3  
~*Sara*~

S/C/G: 332.8/293.6/175

Height: 5'8"

I have been on weight watchers since January 3rd. It is amazing! All I can say is get information on the program, stay within your allowed points, Drink LOTS of water, don't exert yourself too much when working out (if so.. be aware to find the balance between points in and how much you burn, you may need to eat a few more points to balance it out). Best of luck! Pasta.. look up calories online, or at the store and be aware of how much you eat. Start measuring everything, you'd be surprised how much a cup actually is, or how much you may be eating compared to what you should be. I know I was. Now that I'm used to reading labels on everything familar with weight watchers points, it's a really easy life change to make! completely worth it! Best of luck..
KeepLookinFwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:12 AM   #4  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Welcome.

Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:26 AM   #5  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

Welcome to 3FC, we are glad you are here!
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:27 AM   #6  

S/C/G: starting size 18/ Goal size 10

Height: 5'5''

Welcome.
ghost girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #7  

Hello and welcome to 3FC. Good luck to you in your journey and in reaching all your goals.
Magnolia Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote