Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-19-2010, 03:24 AM   #1  
Chunky Cheetah

S/C/G: 164/164/120

Height: 5'2"

Default I'm the new girl

My name is Katie, and I'm a senior in high school. I live in Missouri in a small town. I hate dieting, because I just want to eat what I want. I hate veggies, except for corn, green beans, and carrots. But I love fruit. I eat way too much sweets (I LOVE donuts, ahhh, did someone say donuts? Where?!). I snack on cereal, granola bars, pickles, and poptarts. I'm really bad at snacking. I don't eat three big meals. I usually eat small meals with snacks in between. We recently got an Elliptical (it's like a treadmill, but worse) and I've gone from exercising five days a week and then stopping. Then starting again, then losing confidence and quitting. Kind of like a yo-yo. I've decided that I've had it! I want to be healthy and exercise five days a week for about 20-30 minutes.

I grew up in a rather chunky kind of family with big hips, big butts, and big boobs. My uncle, my brother, and myself are the only exceptions. I've been the twig in my family as long as I can remember. I ate a lot but always felt too skinny. I was usually underweight even though I ate like crazy! I hit puberty normally at age 12, and even until I was seventeen I was at 120 lbs and I was happy with it. Then I met my current boyfriend that year I turned seventeen. I don't know exactly what happened, but over the course of a year I've gained weight. Now, I weigh 164 and I long to be 120 again and fit into my old clothes. My boyfriend and I have now been dating a year, and it's only taken this year for me to gain forty pounds. Yeah my boobs are great, but my thighs, stomach, and butt are not so lovely.

ALSO: the picture below is supposed to be a Before and After picture that I combined. The picture on the left is me one year ago. The picture on the right is the only picture I could find of me standing. (Ignore my whole family, lol, I'm the one in the red). Do you see the difference in weight?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard.jpg (23.6 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by KagomexPrincess; 07-19-2010 at 03:28 AM.
KagomexPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #2  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

Default Welcome

Hi Katie, we are happy you are here and you will find a lot of support and useful information here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagomexPrincess View Post
My name is Katie, and I'm a senior in high school. I live in Missouri in a small town. I hate dieting, because I just want to eat what I want. I hate veggies, except for corn, green beans, and carrots. But I love fruit. I eat way too much sweets (I LOVE donuts, ahhh, did someone say donuts? Where?!). I snack on cereal, granola bars, pickles, and poptarts. I'm really bad at snacking. I don't eat three big meals. I usually eat small meals with snacks in between. We recently got an Elliptical (it's like a treadmill, but worse) and I've gone from exercising five days a week and then stopping. Then starting again, then losing confidence and quitting. Kind of like a yo-yo. I've decided that I've had it! I want to be healthy and exercise five days a week for about 20-30 minutes.

I grew up in a rather chunky kind of family with big hips, big butts, and big boobs. My uncle, my brother, and myself are the only exceptions. I've been the twig in my family as long as I can remember. I ate a lot but always felt too skinny. I was usually underweight even though I ate like crazy! I hit puberty normally at age 12, and even until I was seventeen I was at 120 lbs and I was happy with it. Then I met my current boyfriend that year I turned seventeen. I don't know exactly what happened, but over the course of a year I've gained weight. Now, I weigh 164 and I long to be 120 again and fit into my old clothes. My boyfriend and I have now been dating a year, and it's only taken this year for me to gain forty pounds. Yeah my boobs are great, but my thighs, stomach, and butt are not so lovely.

ALSO: the picture below is supposed to be a Before and After picture that I combined. The picture on the left is me one year ago. The picture on the right is the only picture I could find of me standing. (Ignore my whole family, lol, I'm the one in the red). Do you see the difference in weight?
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #3  
Muscle Memory

S/C/G: 188/179/128

welcome! good luck on your journey!
skygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:38 AM   #4  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:45 PM   #5  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Hi Katie and welcome to 3FC.

You are very pretty

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #6  
Exercise-addicted

S/C/G: 248

Height: 5'8

Welcome to the forum. I'm new here too. I hope you achieve your goals. Do you like Inuyasha? I'm a fan too.
serenityh is offline   Reply With Quote