hello

• hello I am new of course I am trying to lose a lot of weight but also to get healthy and having a life change. My husband is deployed overseas right now and I would love to be a lot less weight when he comes home

I used to be skinny but of course life happened and quitting smoking really packed to pounds on but now I am on the road to the new me.
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome
    We are glad you are here and you will find many women here whose husband's are deployed also. We are glad you are here

Quote: hello I am new of course I am trying to lose a lot of weight but also to get healthy and having a life change. My husband is deployed overseas right now and I would love to be a lot less weight when he comes home

I used to be skinny but of course life happened and quitting smoking really packed to pounds on but now I am on the road to the new me.
  • thanks for the warm welcome. Its great to know that I am not the only one fighting the weight nor the only spouse who is deployed. I am going to love this great site.

Thanks again