Newbie!

• Hi Everyone!

This is my first post. I'm starting my new way of eating and thinking on Tuesday. I'm so excited to finally be taking charge of my health. For the longest time I've thought: "I'll never be thin", but I now KNOW that I can do it! I am calling myself a Butterfly because Butterflies start as one thing and then emerge transformed . I look forward to getting to know all of you as we work together to become Butterflies!
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Quote: Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
    Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much! Wow, you've lost 155lbs?! You are amazing, and such an inspiration!

Hugs,
    Teri
  • You're welcome, Teri, and thanks so much
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome
    Welcome to the forums and I am totally inspired by your weight loss so far that is AWESOME!! We are really glad you are here and hope you post a lot and let us know your progress

Quote: Hi Everyone!

This is my first post. I'm starting my new way of eating and thinking on Tuesday. I'm so excited to finally be taking charge of my health. For the longest time I've thought: "I'll never be thin", but I now KNOW that I can do it! I am calling myself a Butterfly because Butterflies start as one thing and then emerge transformed . I look forward to getting to know all of you as we work together to become Butterflies!
  • Thanks, J5diecast, and Losing It 2010!
  • Welcome! Great choice for a username.
  • Welcome!

Dhani