102lbs to lose, young aussie

• hi, i'm Aimy and i am starting my (millionth) journey to better health. i am 20 years old, recently married my sweetheart of 4 years, own our own home and have 2 pets.

i have always been overweight, whether it be a little or now, a lot. i have always been on some sort of diet or health kick. i lost 10kg before my wedding and have put double back on since april.

i am so tired all the time, irritable and have no energy to be doing what 20 year old should be doing and its turning me into a rather depressed person. but to everyone on the outside i am just a "big, bubbly girl". they dont understand what it feels like to be "too large for life" rather than larger than life

i would love to meet some friends who are in similar situations to help support each other. we can beat the battle of the bulge and have a bright future. i am ready to start for the last time!
  • Welcome
    Welcome to the forums, congrats on you being a newlywed, that is awesome. Very glad you are here and hope you keep posting more.

My advise is to set yourself some small goals and work through those and have an ultimate goal. For instance my goal for July is to cut out all fast food and soda, so far so good on Day 4 (or day 5 for you down under), keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

Quote: hi, i'm Aimy and i am starting my (millionth) journey to better health. i am 20 years old, recently married my sweetheart of 4 years, own our own home and have 2 pets.

i have always been overweight, whether it be a little or now, a lot. i have always been on some sort of diet or health kick. i lost 10kg before my wedding and have put double back on since april.

i am so tired all the time, irritable and have no energy to be doing what 20 year old should be doing and its turning me into a rather depressed person. but to everyone on the outside i am just a "big, bubbly girl". they dont understand what it feels like to be "too large for life" rather than larger than life

i would love to meet some friends who are in similar situations to help support each other. we can beat the battle of the bulge and have a bright future. i am ready to start for the last time!
  • Welcome!

Dhani
  • Hi Aimy and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Hi Aimy, it's nice to meet you. Welcome too 3FC. I'm sure that you will find all the support and feeback you'll in you journey!!
    Best of lucks,

Caribbean Girl
  • Welcome!