3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Newbie from Utah! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/206267-newbie-utah.html)

corgiXpaws 07-03-2010 11:04 PM

Newbie from Utah!

Hello, everyone!
My name is Linsey, and I am about one month into my weight loss journey, and going strong! I was pretty "average" my whole life, and getting on the Depo Provera shot was the worst thing I ever did to my body! In the two and a half years of being on it, I packed on 75 lbs that I am itching to get back off, and my mom turned me on to Weight Watchers.
I'm young. Twenty to be exact. I just got married in December 2009 to the most wonderful man in the world. I own 50% of a doggy daycare, grooming, boarding, and training facility in Utah, and absolutely LOVE what I do.
I love my dogs. I love my cat. I love my husband. I love my job. I love my family... now I'm working towards loving my body again. :carrot:
I'm pretty familur with forums, I'm on quite a few and moderate one, but I'm so glad to have found this one, and look forward to getting to know everyone!:D

Onederchic 07-03-2010 11:26 PM

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle

Losing It 2010 07-04-2010 07:20 AM

Welcome

Hi Linsey and welcome to the forums, sounds like you are in love.. very glad you are here and it sounds like you are on a great path. Please hang around and keep posting, I am sure your success will be inspiring to many here

Quote:

Originally Posted by corgiXpaws (Post 3369913)
Hello, everyone!
My name is Linsey, and I am about one month into my weight loss journey, and going strong! I was pretty "average" my whole life, and getting on the Depo Provera shot was the worst thing I ever did to my body! In the two and a half years of being on it, I packed on 75 lbs that I am itching to get back off, and my mom turned me on to Weight Watchers.
I'm young. Twenty to be exact. I just got married in December 2009 to the most wonderful man in the world. I own 50% of a doggy daycare, grooming, boarding, and training facility in Utah, and absolutely LOVE what I do.
I love my dogs. I love my cat. I love my husband. I love my job. I love my family... now I'm working towards loving my body again. :carrot:
I'm pretty familur with forums, I'm on quite a few and moderate one, but I'm so glad to have found this one, and look forward to getting to know everyone!:D

DancingPanda 07-05-2010 12:13 AM

Hi! It's great to know you're doing well with your weight loss so far.
You can definintly lose the rest, good luck!

Missfortune 07-05-2010 01:09 AM

I'm new here too. Good luck with everything. Cute dog!

J5diecast 07-05-2010 07:39 PM

Welcome!