LeeAnn's second time!

• Last year, I made my weightloss goal after losing almost 90 pounds. This year, I have gained some of it back. Almost 25 pounds! I am ready to lose this weight again! I am having a hard time staying on track with my food. Every day I say I will start the diet tomorrow. I am still exercising almost every day. I hope to find encouragement here!
  • Hello and welcome back. Congratulations on the weight that you lost and kept off; it is an impressive accomplishment!

I am glad you are here and wish you the best with your renewed weight loss journey!

Cheers,

J
  • Well good job on your weight loss so far, you should be proud. It might take a couple tries to get completely back on the horse, but I feel confident that you will be able to do it! Good luck, keep us posted on all your progress.
  • Hi LeeAnn and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Good luck!

Dhani
  • Thanks everyone. Yesterday wasn't the best diet today! I hope to do better today! Thanks for the warm welcome!
  • Focus on where you are now and not where you were, today is what is here, the past is the past. Glad you came back and from what I have seen so far seems like a great site