Hello Everybody

• Hey there. Well, here I am. I have been on message boards before, mostly ones for mommy's and playgroups, but I have always put myself to the back burner and I am so tired of doing this. I am a 30 year old mommy, to 2 boys, and I love my husband dearly, but I need to make time for me.

I am a SAHM and am living in Calgary, Alberta. I have tried so many different diets and they do work when I stick to them, but I am really bad at doing that, because we leave such a busy life.

I would love to hear what everyone else is doing and I think that a board like this will be phenomenal for support with this.

I hear from everyone, well if you just ate less, or exercised more. I know there is really no magic answer and anything will take hard work, but I am ready and am looking forward to making new friends along the way
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

I count calories and exercise.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • I have some great workouts and an eating plan that I got when I did a program through the university in my city, I ended up hurting my neck with weight lifting, so I keep putting off getting back into working out, I am hoping to find sme support and motivation here. I was looking at your information, you are very inspirational!
  • Thank you. This is the best site I have ever found for support and inspiration
  • Good luck.
  • Welcome! I just exercise and eat healthy foods for my weight loss. Good luck with your goals. : )

Dhani
  • Hi Bnbmommy, welcome, I count calories, eat much better than I use to (cut out sweets, soda and fried foods) and I walk almost everyday.

Best of luck to you with your goals.