Hi!

• Hi,

My name is Zoe and I am 25 year old. I have been struggling with my weight since I was 16. I tried everything but nothing worked until last year I started taking beta blocker for my heart and switched to low-sodium diet. Since then I have lost 30 pounds. I still don't know how I quite did it, but my weight reached a stopping point and it won't budge. So, I need help getting it moving again.

My weight gain is due to medication, not my eating habits. So, you see why I had trouble losing it. Of course, I did not come to this conclusion until I stopped taking them and started losing the weight. I had my first heart attack (hopefully my last) at age 22. I'm most positive that my attack had to do with me being overweight.

Last month, I decided to become vegetation. It's a big challenge, and I will sure need help with that too.

I'm looking forward to having this journey with you.

Zoe
  • Welcome. Since Chicks can be overwhelming at first, I suggest you look for a support group or challenge to join; a small group of friends to help keep you motivated. Find one you like that fits your needs, or inspires you, and just post to join.
  • Hello MistyZ and

Congratulations on the weight you have lost so far. It's a great group here! Find a spot and hang your hat!
  • Hi Zoe and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle