Hello everyone : )

• I just found this site today : )

I'm 28, soon to be 29, with 2 kids and a husband. I'm currently between 175 to 180. I've gained 30 pounds over the past few months.

I'm a starver. I starve myself down to the 150s, then balloon right back up to the 180s. Every time. I know its my methods, but I'm a real instant gratification kind of girl.

I'm vegetarian. I went vegan for a while, I actually gained some of the weight during that time, but its my own fault for eating just about everything with pasta. Oh, I'm also a binger.

Just thought I'd throw the main points out there first : ) I'd love to make some "keep each other in check" buddies. I'm going to try to stay on a 1200 calorie a day diet this time, and work in some exercise. I'd like to lose the weight right this time, and maybe actually keep it off.

Looking forward to meeting everyone : )
  • Welcome to 3FC.. Good luck with your goals..
  • Hi and welcome to the board,

I am a recovering binge eater as well. I am also semi-vegetarian (I was a strict vegetarian for 12 years, but now I sometimes eat poultry or seafood). We have a lot of hurtles to overcome before we reach our goals. We just need to remember to take one day, one meal at a time and stay motivated in the long run.

Your goals and strategy sound good. You can do this! :-)
  • Good luck.
  • Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome!

Dhani