Hi, I'm Crabby and I live in New York...

• This looks like a very nice and supportive group. I've gained a lot of excess weight over the years, lost it ALL, and then put half of it back.
    I need to drop at least 30-40 to look and feel better. I hope this community can help. Thanks.
  • Hi! Crabby, welcome and good luck. Do you have an exercise and diet plan ?
  • Welcome!!! Everyone here is wonderful I hope you enjoy it. And the greatest of luck to you in your weight loss!!!
  • CRABBY ~ this IS a great place and the people ARE very supportive too; lots of great info and recipes and plans here too. Take a good look around and jump in wherever you like ... Rosebud
  • Hi Crabby,

I'm new here too but I think this place is really going to help with my weight loss journey. Good luck!
  • Hi Crabby and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome! Good Luck!
  • Welcome! I haven't been a member proper for long, but I lurked for several months before I joined and I can tell you this is a wonderfully supportive community. 3fc can definitely help you achieve your goals.

By the way, the title of your post made me laugh.
  • Good luck.
  • I'm back 3 years later....
    Hi, and thank you for your replies when I signed up 3 years ago. I was 220 at the time, and very unhappy with how I felt and looked.
    Instead of coming back here and dealing with my weight issues, I joined a different type of board, and instead of losing weight, I'm now up to 240.

The board I joined is all about self-acceptance, and dieting is a dirty word over there. I'm not putting it down, it was a place where fatties are not only accepted, but welcomed with open arms, and told they're beautiful. That's a nice message, and I agree with people loving and accepting themselves, but now I need to love myself enough to get healthy again.

Please accept my apologies for not coming back to acknowledge these posts sooner, but I greatly appreciate them, and I hope you understand, thanks again.
  • Hi Crabby! Welcome back! I love the idea "...I need to love myself enough to get healthy again." Fantastic! You'll find lots of support here, so jump right in! Good luck!
  • Quote: Hi Crabby! Welcome back! I love the idea "...I need to love myself enough to get healthy again." Fantastic! You'll find lots of support here, so jump right in! Good luck!
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Walking used to be my exercise of choice, but now my ankles are so swollen, it makes it difficult.
    The swollen ankle thing is something I didn't experience that last time I was this heavy, so I'm hoping it's just the weight that is doing it, and not something scary. I'm working on cutting out salty foods.