Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 130/130/115

Height: 5'5"

Wink Newbie here

Hey everyone. This is my first time on this site. I am in great need of some serious motivation. I am starting an official diet tomorrow. I have never been this overweight and am used to being in shape and healthy but for some reason I have slipped into lazyness the past year and a half. I am joining a gym and am going to start changing my eating habbits but, definitely need to begin on a diet to get a good start. I'm 5'5 and 130lbs. before 1 1/2 yrs ago I was normally 115lbs so any support I can get on here would be greatly appreciated
rodri231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 292/250/175

Height: 5'7''

Hi and welcome to the board! We're happy to have you here!

There's TONS of motivation to be found in all the threads. When I'm feeling a lack of motivation, I like to glance through the "Goals" thread to read about the success of others. And then when you REALLY need inspiration, take a look through the "Goals Photo Album" to see the results!

We have complete and total control over the foods we eat and the exercise we work through. Stick to your plan and you will get results! :-)
Danielle2842 is offline   Reply With Quote