Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #1  
Love Love Love (:

S/C/G: 196.4/196.4/140

Height: 5' 4"

Default 'Ello there! (:

My name is Trinhy, nice to meet you!
I found 3FC while looking at 30 day Shred reviews, and after looking around, I love it! Everyone seems awesome, just hope I fit in :P

A little about myself!
I'm currently a student and part time worker for Rite Aid Pharmacy [a drugstore xP ] ... I love music, photography, and enjoying beautiful weather! I also enjoy fashion, shopping, shoes.. :P I'm currently 19, and loving life!
I loveeee meeting new people, making friends, talking!

A little about my lifestyle changes!
Right now, I'm entering obesity, which, for me, is not too well. My family has a history of bad health problems ranging from cancer to high blood pressure and cholesterol. Because I am on the lovely voluptuous side [ ;P ] I am more prone to these health problems
However, I want to change for myself, too! I love my body, but it's time for me to really show how much I do love it.. and hopefully, I can gain the support I need here that I don't have much of in my everyday life. I want to also give support! I love seeing others reach their goals (:

My Goals:
My short term goals.. well, my target weight each month is losing 10 lbs, or at least close!
By June I want to lose at least 30 lbs, so thats about 2 1/2 months!
My target weight for however long it takes, is 120.

Current exercises:
I love Jillian Michaels! She's been kicking my butt this week and I enjoy it.. as odd as that sounds. xD ... I love the short workouts and how it really pumps me up and works me hard. I do do elliptical training, well I did before JM dvd's... but I might get back into it for at least 30 mins a day in conjunction with the Shredder DVD!

Okay, enough about me!

Hello

Last edited by Trinhy; 04-15-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Trinhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 198.6/148/120

Height: 5'3"

and for joining 3 fat chicks!
in this journey!
aluxa is offline   Reply With Quote