Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #1  

Default Hello again

Hi guys,
I was here a few years ago and enjoyed reading the success stories. Sadly I never managed to lose the weight. Instead I packed on more kilos. So this time I am back again in hopes that I can succeed this time around.

To hold myself accountable I have set up a website (I have noticed that it has been a helpful strategy for some people - I can only hope I can become one of them).

So hello. Any tips of getting started? And sticking with it?

Regards,
Noodle
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 292/250/175

Height: 5'7''

Hello and welcome back!

Write down your goals for food and for exercise. Try to make a daily record of what you've done right and what you want to improve on. If you're ever lacking motivation, just look through the "Goal" photo album. Seeing other people succeed will make you want your own success even more!!
Danielle2842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #3  

Thanks for the tips Danielle. Much appreciated. I am looking forward to starting. I realise with study my calorie intake in less (considering I am working odd hours), however it is prolly not the most healthiest :P
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote