Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 14st 11Ibs / 13st 13Ibs / 11st

Height: 5ft 3

Default Hello from a diet veteran!

Hi all, I thought I would pop by and say hi, I'm 25 and from Essex in the UK

I've just started my 1000th attempt at ww, but I am doing it from home this time as due to work I don't have the time for meetings anymore, I recently lost 1st 7Ibs with ww and my exercise bike and felt so much better for it and being a dress size smaller was a HUGE bonus, my skin and hair were in much better condition and I had bags of energy however my husband came home after being away with work for 6 weeks and it all went down hill, the takeaway menu's were dug out of the draw the fridge once again stocked with chocolate and all the things that are bad for me and I have consequently gained 9Ibs back on in 4 weeks!!!
I shouldn't blame him but while he was away I had a good routine going with exercise and a good diet plan and it all sort of went to pot when he came home!
So I'm back on it starting today and am now on a mission to get this 9Ibs I've gained off and the rest ready for a girly family holiday in September!

Anyways sorry for rambling on...I look forward to getting to know you all
ll

Last edited by mrsjkw; 04-06-2010 at 12:30 PM.
mrsjkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC!

There's a forum for Ukers here if you want to check it out - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/

and one for WW - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/

Good luck with your goals!

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote