Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-04-2010, 06:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 231/219/140

Height: 5' 6"

Default Hi!

Hi! I'm Chris and I'm 21

Started trying to lose weight on the 14th of feb 2010. Just generally eating better (can't really call it a diet lol) and trying to exercise more. Lately i've been losing the motivation but i'm going to get the motivation back! Started out at 16st 7lbs and my last weigh in was 15st 9lbs. My official weigh in day is sunday so i'm hoping to get to the first stone loss today Not wanting to lose too much too fast so about 2lbs a week would be ideal for me. My goal weight is 10st.

There are many reasons that I wanna do this. I want to feel better about myself, be able to do more things and feel happier when I go clothes shopping Even get to the point where i'm confident enough to wear dresses. Feeling healthier and happier is the most important thing, so far I feel better than I did and I do not want to go back to how I used to be! Used to feel really down all the time, I still do sometimes but it doesn't seem to be as bad.

Just need to keep going and eventually it will happen I'm determined to not give up.
Xx Mako xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #2  

I'm new also. Being happier when I shop and try on clothes is one of my goals also. I'm excited to be joining and hopefully contributing to what seems to be a very supportive community.
FeliciaHingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

Hiya and welcome Good luck!
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote