Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 148/148/120

Height: 5'3''

Smile Hello from Austria!

Hi everyone!

I signed up on this website a few months ago but kind of forgot about it, but I decided it's time to actually start posting! I'm Canadian but living in Austria and have decided to finally get myself back in shape!

I've always struggled with my weight, but actually managed to get a grasp on it in my first year of University (3.5 years ago) I started running and lost 30 pounds and it was GREAT! I was 18, 5'3'', 114 lbs and very proud of my accomplishment. And then I was in a relationship... and in Europe... with all of the delicious food...
and now 3.5 years later I'm 21, 5'3'', and 148 lbs, which is the biggest I have ever been.

I'm newly single (for the first time since I was 18!) and want to shed this extra annoying weight that completely kills my confidence!

I haven't exactly decided on an attack plan yet. My biggest problem are sweets. It is pretty much an addiction! So I guess that will have to be the first thing to go (if I remember correctly the craving goes away after a few days?) I also need to add more balance to my diet. I'm thinking of getting a gym membership since I actually like going to the gym. I also like bikram Yoga, running and biking so I'm going to try to start doing more of these things.

I'm looking forward to spending time here, I still haven't really looked around that much yet!

Last edited by naschkatze; 03-20-2010 at 09:15 AM.
naschkatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 218/174/135

Height: 5'3

Hi Naschkatze!

Sweets were a real problem for me too, and when I decided to get on the weight loss bandwagon, it was the first thing I took out of my diet. I even stopped drinking coffee because I'd only drink it with cream and sugar. I think dropping sweets, and eating a well balanced diet along with exercise has helped me shed the pounds.

Good luck with you weight loss journey!
JENNIEO is offline   Reply With Quote