Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-23-2010, 08:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/170/125

Height: 5'2"

Red face Jumping in...

Hello everyone,

I hope this finds you well! I'm very excited I found this forum, because I'm in need of support and guidance from those who understand "this side of things."

I currently am 5'2" and 170 pounds and 28 years old!! I have been struggling with over eating all of my life. I would love nothing more to not be an over eater.

I have hit rock bottom. This is the heaviest, and unhealthiest I've ever been. 4 years ago, I was 126 pounds, and felt great. But the last 4 years, I've developed a terrible pattern of weight gain (I should add I got married 4 years ago).

Loosing weight is so hard now! Before my wedding, I dropped 20 pounds so easily. Now I've tried the same diet as before the wedding, and it's not working!

I look in the mirror and don't recognize the person I see. I know that part of the problem is that I am so busy, it's hard to make time to exercise. In addition, I'm a stress eater...and can I tell you about the stress in my life?

This is it...I feel like it's now or never, and I need all the help I can get. This just can't go on like this.

So...that's my into. I'm looking forward to learning more on this forum!!!

Laura
Danedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #2  
On my way

S/C/G: 262/210/159

Height: 5'2"

Do tell us about the stress in your life, maybe it will help to vent! It is healthy to share feelings, and might prevent you from forcing them down with food!
mescelestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #3  
I will make time!!!

Also, I agree with mescelestus. I can really relate to that! but I can garintee you that if you take care of your body you will not be stressed. I'm still dealing with it, but we can all deal with it and get passed it here. You should vent. Exercise is a good way to de-stress. Even a simple walk can really brighten your mood.

Last edited by SnowWolf; 02-23-2010 at 10:11 PM.
SnowWolf is offline   Reply With Quote