Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/205/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Been lurking for a little bit

Hi, i've been lurking at this site for a little bit now. Just been a little nervous to start posting- but hey I'm in now LOL. 4 years ago I started my weight loss journey. My weight hit 203 pounds and I cried my heart out. I used to be the too skinny girl (never want to be that skinny again though). I want to be slim and HEALTHY. After losing about 47 pounds I became pregnant with baby number 3. Had him in march of '08. I started back on my weight loss track shortly after having him, but it was coming off so S-L-O-W-L-Y. Finally I came down to 152 pounds, when I became pregnant with baby number 4! I was a little frustrated that finally I started losing weight again just to have to put it on hold, but hey a healthy baby is the MOST important thing! I had my fourth baby 3 months ago today. I lost weight very quickly the first two months with no effort. Within the the first three weeks I was below my pre-pregnancy weight. I thought Yippee! My current weight is 143 pounds, and I'm stuck lol. I need some motivation to get off my rear end and get working out now. My lowest weight ever was 108 pounds. I do not think that was a healthy weight, but want to also know if 124 is or if that is still a little high for my height?? This site seems great by the way and I look forward to getting to know some of you, and hopefully we can be of benefit to each other in our journey!
Crystalx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: high weight:182/now172/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi there Crystal, I just joined too, and am just about exactly your weight right now so we will go through this together! I've noticed how hard it gets, my body also LOVES to hang out in the 140s. Congrats on your wonderful kids!
I don't think 124 is too high for your height, not at all, but I haven't really seen how you carry your weight. I'm sure 120 would also be great for you, because then you can fluctuate between 120 and 124 and still be in that zone you want.
I know what you mean about having weighed less earlier and now having gained, I weighed 125 once and was in heaven.
See you around this site!!!!!

Last edited by EastCoastGal; 02-11-2010 at 10:10 AM.
EastCoastGal is offline   Reply With Quote