Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-03-2010, 12:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 237/224/187

Height: 5'7

Wink Hello all

I am very excited that my fiance found this. I am currently planning my wedding which is June 12th. I am in a bootcamp that meets Sun, Tue and Thur as well as counting calories. I started in Jan and lost 9 lbs! Now I am ready to see what Feb brings. My goal is 50 lbs by June so we will see what happens. I am ready and determined! *I want to be a bride in a bikini *

Tell me more about the site please!

Thanks
~brideinabikini
brideinabikini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:18 AM   #2  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi brideinabikini!
Congrats on your upcoming wedding, how exciting - sounds like you're off to a great start - the support you need is here to be an even more fabulous bride - we'll all be here to cheer you on.

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated and inspired. Try the Calorie Counters and weight loss support forums, they're active and very helpful - also the Success stories are a definite must for motivation. Check out the Announcements and Help forum - it has the answers to a lot of questions that may come up as a newbie. Browse around, clicking on whatever catches your eye, that's how I started.

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here since last fall, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of going off track or giving up. It has made all the difference in my success so far.

So welcome - you've found the right place - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!

All the best - good luck with your goals,
Lee

leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #3  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

to 3fc's ... lots of great people here; very supportive place. Look around, read some, then jump right in wherever you want ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 206/194/140

CONGRATS!!!!
I'm also getting married this summer, July 17th. I have over 60 lbs to lose and also want a bikini bod by the summer. This website is the absolute best. Please post something anytime you want to do a wedding day fitness countdown. I'm up for the challenge and it sounds like you are to.
Selca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 237/224/187

Thank you all so much! I have begun to read and am feeling more motivated.
brideinabikini is offline   Reply With Quote