Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-09-2010, 12:14 AM   #1  

Height: 6'5"

Default **** to everyone

First timer here. Today will be the year I accomplish what I've been wanting to accomplish for the past couple of years. I haven't really noticed guys using this forum so maybe it's just for women Either way, this seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Support, and actual activity. Can't wait for the end results! I hope everyone here is having great success with their goals
Skyline0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #2  
losing weight not my mind

I can't resist - **** to you too!
Welcome to the forum, I just joined a few days ago as well.
Good luck on your journey
skinnyin2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle

PS - skinnyin2010
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:30 AM   #4  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Haha I concur! **** to you too!

Welcome and good luck!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #5  

LOL! omg, I can't believe I spelled "hello" wrong.. Sorry! Haha wow. Spell check
Old 01-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #6  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hehehe
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:25 AM   #7  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi Skyline!
Where we've all been is **** but I think this is Heaven - nothing like a Freudian slip to make my day - and everyone is welcome here ( men, women, devils, angels) - we'll all be here to cheer you on.

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated and inspired - you'll be a wonderful addition to any of them. Try the weight loss support forum, it's active and very helpful - also the Success stories are a must for motivation.

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here since last fall, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of going off track or giving up. It has made all the difference in my success so far.

So oh ****, welcome - you 've found the right place - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!

All the best - good luck with your goals,
Lee

leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:15 AM   #8  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Welcome

Welcome and "****" right back to you, LOL.

Yep, there's a bunch of us guys around and about - they don't keep us sequestered in one place. You can check out
Mens Support Thread
to see some names of male posters, but it's not a very active thread.

Have you already chosen an eating plan and an exercise plan?

BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:19 AM   #9  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I love it! We need a bit of ****-raising around here. to the Forum. We do have a fair number of guys around here so feel free to join in wherever you feel you'll fit.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBlueEyes View Post
Welcome and "****" right back to you, LOL.

Yep, there's a bunch of us guys around and about - they don't keep us sequestered in one place. You can check out -- to see some names of male posters, but it's not a very active thread.

Have you already chosen an eating plan and an exercise plan?

Yeah.. well... sorta. I'm just completely cutting out cheeseburgers, chips, and soda, since that's what's keeping me fat. Even though I am fat, I am very active. I have a lot of stamina, and am very light on my feet. I'm sure it's because of my age and height, but that's not going to do me any good in a few years lol so I have to do something about it now. Other than cutting out those foods, I drink about 3 liters to a gallon of water a day and eat normal proportionate amounts of food. I haven't gotten into an exercise routine yet but it will mostly consist of bicycling and running. (A few years back I was on this same diet and lost tons of weight, then gained it back when I started working more hours.) We'll see how it goes
Old 01-09-2010, 03:43 PM   #11  
On a mission!

S/C/G: 333/310/260

Height: 5'9"

**** to you! I'm in San Diego too. If you want to meet up for support, exercise and such, let me know!
Passionista is offline   Reply With Quote