Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-08-2009, 12:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 241/227/155

Height: 5'8

Default Not new...but trying something new

Hello

I have been losing weight on WW since my husband left for Iraq 6 months ago and so far have lost 25 pounds. He just left again after his 2 week leave and we ate out a lot and he cooked all his favorites so now it's time for me to get back on track. I am hoping to get to (or as close as I can) my goal by the time he gets home in 5 months.

However I am switching my approach to following Paul McKenna's 4 golden rules and listening to his CD set everyday. I have already read the book but need to go through again and re-do the techniques again.

I am just looking for a support group but haven't been able to find a recent one for Paul McKenna's method.

I would like to lose 45 additional pounds. I workout with Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme DVD's at home 6 days a week.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to the right group? Or interested in starting a new one?

Thanks all!

~Danielle
daisy2822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:45 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi Danielle and welcome to 3FC.

I don't use Paul McKenna but here is one thread on his techniques and I am sure if you utilize the search feature here, you may find others - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-f...thin-book.html

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:57 PM   #3  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi Danielle!
Congrats on your success so far - good luck on you goals - we'll be cheering for you along the way!

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated, inspired and entertained! There's also info and first hand advice on different plans to get you through the ups and downs.

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a short time myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of cheating or giving up.

So welcome - you 've found the right place - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!
leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Welcome Daniella,

Congrats on your WL so far. I don't have any advise about Paul McKenna, but I wanted to tell you and your DH thanks for his service!
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote