Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-13-2009, 10:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 201/168/135

Height: 5'7

Talking New gal, and feeling motivated! need fitness buddies!

Hello All!
I am 22... and ready to really change my life around... in March 09, i had reached 208 pounds.. i was depressed and lonely.. my husband decided he didnt want to be with me anymore... for multiple reasons, but all i could think about was because of my weight. I started drinking ALOT. Which of course didnt help the weight at all... finally. i returned to the gym. and here i am. i stayed at 180 for 3 MONTHS! a silly plateau(sp?) I am now eating better and working out at least 6x a week.. I want to be healthy. and i want to do this for me. I dont really have any friends that are trying to lose weight really, who can help keep me motivated and help with accountability. I know that has to do with a lot! and I want to help you guys too!
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #3  

thank you very much! and great job with your weight loss!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:41 AM   #4  
Real Me in here Somewhere

S/C/G: 194.8/155/132?

Height: 5'1"

Sounds like your on the right track! Lots of great support here Isn't it funny how we blame our weight for all the bad things in our life? I too have been where you are, but it's time to start busting down that wall...one block at a time! Look forward to getting to know you

Have an awesome day!
GivTLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:50 AM   #5  
Weigh Down Yonder

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated, inspired and entertained!

I've only been here a few weeks myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of cheating or giving up.

So welcome aboard - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!
leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:55 AM   #6  
Featherweight

S/C/G: 135/130/125

Height: 5'3.5"

to 3FC. Congrats on your weight loss so far and for turning your life back around Lots to read and do on this great site, enjoy!
AR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #7  

Thank you all so much!! You guys are super encouraging! And however I stumbled across this site.. I'm so thankful! I have never been apart of an online forum before either. But this is amazing and a ton of fun! I joined in on a 5 pound challenge and it's exciting, just meeting all these people who are in the same boat

GivTLC- I look forward to getting to know you too and I know what you mean about blaming your weight on everything.. Ehhh it's crazy. Of course my ex got with someone who was 6 ft and really small.. So I was like yep that was it.. Haha.. All well knowing deep deep down that it was other things.. Some I couldn't control some I could. All I know now is I am starting to like what I see in the mirror keep up the great work!

Leeway- well welcome to you too! That is so awesome that the site gets you inspired! I'm looking forward To having the same experiences because unfortunately this journey isn't easy, but it definately makes us stronger and I am glad I have new friends right here along with me

Thank you all- onederchick, GivTLC, Leeway, and AR4life
so so so much! And if you need anyone to talk to you can always count on me
Old 10-14-2009, 09:08 AM   #8  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
thank you very much! and great job with your weight loss!

You're welcome and thank you
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #9  
Each day is a victory!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/145

Welcome, I'm new here too and like many others who commented, I have never joined a forum and miraculously stumbled onto this site. I really do believe having this support is going to be key in my weight loss. I am so proud of your weight loss and overcoming those obstacles, that is TRUE success. This site offers great support and lets me know that I am not the only person in the world who struggles with weight loss and body image! You have made great work in you weight loss, keep up the good work, look forward to seeing your progress!!

Last edited by KaCee J; 10-14-2009 at 11:46 AM.
KaCee J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:57 AM   #10  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Hey, so glad you have found us! We rock if I do say so myself! Welcome. Come rock with us!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #11  

Aw thanks Kayceej! And welcome
to you as well! The support I am already getting us sooooo comforting! You have my support 100% I am still learning how to go
about on this site. Hehe. Plus it probably doesn't help
that i get on here through my phone... Have you done any 5 pound challenges? I started one yesterday and it's a lot of fun, just seeing where everyone started and where they are going.. It's great!

Thighs be gone- I love love love the name and your stats!!! Are amazing and give me so much hope! Great job! And you are right you guys do rock
Old 10-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #12  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Thank you for that...so very sweet! You are doing really well yourself! Congratulations!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:50 PM   #13  
yoovie

Oh man, you are in the right place if you need encouragement. Prepare to be overwhelmed by it
Old 10-15-2009, 12:01 AM   #14  
model wannabe

S/C/G: 230/230/130

Height: 171 cms

Welcome Wishbone . This site is amazing and i hope all your weight loss goals are acheived here.Good luck
looloo86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:54 AM   #15  

Thank you!! I am already really encouraged and it's such a great feeling. I love logging onto here... Goodbye facebook.. Hello 3FC