Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #1  

Default I'd Like Your Help

I am new to the site and to using LAWL and I had a question I'd like to know if you can help me with. I ordered the program online and I did a TO version I found online using oranges for two days, I've since been following the green plan, but not sure if I'm using the right plan. There were no instructions on how to determine which plan I should use with the program info. I am 5'6 262 and want to loose 100lbs. On the green plan I've been somewhat satisfied with the meals but I've been having a headache that usually goes away after I eat. Which is making me think I'm not eating enough. I'm not routinely exercising yet, but I do walk a lot. I would appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thanks
sedona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:31 PM   #2  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC!! Surf around and settle in! We have forums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more! I'm glad you're here!

I don't know the answer to your question, but check out our LAWL subforum!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #3  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedona View Post
I am new to the site and to using LAWL

Curious, where online did you find LAWL? I did it when they were in business years ago and of course lost tons of $$$ when they went out of business. Are you using just the plan or are you using the foods (i.e. TO juice, lites, and anything else? If you are, where do you get them? I ordered some on ebay but by the time I got them, they were almost expired and then couldn't use most of it.
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #4  
No description available.

Here is the LAWL forum:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=171
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #5  

I found the program on ebay for $25 and I did an old version of the TO which suggests you eat 4 oranges throughout the day instead of the juice, I also found someone who uses Knudsdens breakfast blend juice instead because it's the same as to LAWL juice, it just doesn't have to be reconstituted with water. As for lites they do sell them on ebay, but I found the south beach cinnamon protein bar very tastey and it has 150cal 5gms fat and 10gms protein like the lites and only cost $3. I just don't want to eat bars everyday because I'll get bored. I'm wondering if the bars have 10gms of protein can't you eat something similar in cals and protein?
sedona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #6  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedona View Post
I found the program on ebay for $25 and I did an old version of the TO which suggests you eat 4 oranges throughout the day instead of the juice, I also found someone who uses Knudsdens breakfast blend juice instead because it's the same as to LAWL juice, it just doesn't have to be reconstituted with water. As for lites they do sell them on ebay, but I found the south beach cinnamon protein bar very tastey and it has 150cal 5gms fat and 10gms protein like the lites and only cost $3. I just don't want to eat bars everyday because I'll get bored. I'm wondering if the bars have 10gms of protein can't you eat something similar in cals and protein?
Thanks for the info!! The way your original post read it sounded like you were going to the centers or something. I know I read that other people use the Hollywood diet for the juice too.
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote