Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: J- 198/196/163 B- 254/246/200

Default Hello from Indiana

We are a mother and teenage daughter from Indiana who can't take being fat any longer! We are hoping to find new friends and support on our new journey. We have started a blog which tells our story and will show our journey in pictures. We made our first introduction post tonight- so check it out and leave us a comment if you like.
3fatchicks. com/ diet-blogs / supachix
(take out the spaces)

"Are there any teenagers out there that feel my pain?!"- Breawna

Hope to hear from you all soon-
Jodi and Breawna
SupaChix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to both of you.

Yes, there are young gals here. We have threads for all ages, styles of eating, exercise. Make yourselves at home.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #3  

Default Hello

Welcome to the forum. You will get great support here. There is a ton of real useful info on this forum that will be of assistance to you in reaching your goals.
DFrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #4  

Thank you for the warm welcome. When Breawna gets home in a few minutes from school, we are going to start our exercising. It should be exciting- lol we are going to play Dance Dance Revolution. Lets see how long we last!
Old 04-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Hello and welcome, you're going to love it here!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #6  
No more fake foods!

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Hello Jodi and Breawna! I am also from Indiana. I'm currently attending Purdue. So while I'm not a teen anymore, yes, I do still feel your pain Breawna!
I look forward to seeing you all around here and maybe we can have some Indiana-specific chats sometime! Like how we need a Trader Joes in Lafayette!

Lauren
PurdueGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:07 PM   #7  

PurdueGal we don't have a Trader Joes in Kokomo either. I have heard about it in passing, but not 100% sure what it is. Is it a health food place but like warehouse shopping?

Well we did 15 min of Dance Dance Rev. before we felt like we were dying (lol), our goal is 1 hr of exercise a day and we are trying to get into the mindset that it doesn't have to be 1hr of continuous exercise or nothing.
We have a lot of mindset to change in order to succeed.

Has anyone tried to access our blog? I was just curious if it was accessible. I have to go to school tonight (1 more week- I am so excited) and when I get home we will try to get some more exercise in and I am going to try and sit down and work on the blog before we go to bed. I think if we use it we will be held accountable to all our new friends.

Have a nice evening girls.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:36 PM   #8  

I was able to see your blog. The only page I could see was the intro page, so if there's more, I didn't see it.

Trader Joes rocks! There's one in Carmel and I love, love, love it! I don't like making the trip just to go there, but it's nice to know it's there. My dad & stepmom are addicted to TJ's and recently moved to TX where there isn't one. So, when they visit here, it's mandatory that we go there. Beware though, they have way too many yummy snacks! LOL
Old 04-30-2009, 11:49 PM   #9  

But what is it exactly? Trader Joes????
Ok, great, someone else said they couldn't see my pics... glad to know that it can be seen. We have never blogged before (unless facebook counts) so we aren't sure what all is really supposed to be on it. If I did have other pages, what would be on them??
Old 05-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #10  

Oops, I didn't see this post when I replied to the other. If you make more blog entries there'll you'll end up with pages of entries after your intro.

Now, as far as Trader Joes--it's a grocery store that sells a lot of organic/specialty foods as well as flowers and such. You can find some different ethnic foods as well. And like I said--lots of yummy treats as well so enter with caution!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:36 PM   #11  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC!! Surf around and settle in! We have forums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more! I'm glad you're here!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote