Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-17-2009, 10:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 182

Height: 5ft 7

Default Hiya

Heya I'm new here, My name is Jenny and i'm from the south of england I'm 19 and really unhappy with my weight atm (182) and would love to be back at 154
I've always been quite large but managed to get to about 150 a coule of years ago through good eating and exersise. Bad habits (I blame uni) have caused me to slowly and steadily get to being the biggest i've ever been. I play rugby so its not all fat, and i've only gone up one dress size since gaining about 2 stone but i would love to get rid of the buldgy bits as they are really starting to bother me.
My dad died recently which hasn't helped, i went for a couple of days not eating and have spent the past few weeks on a binge, i alwyas have really good intentions but as soon as i have that slice of toast (my weakness!) or biscuit i just can't stop myself.
I've decided enough is enough and things have to change, i've debted going to weightwatchers but being a student i can't really afford the £5 a meeting fee, however i feel the group support would really help, and then i found this!

anyway thats enough of me rambling, good luck everyone!
Trouble89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #2  
Right foot, left foot ...

S/C/G: 285.4/262/170

Height: 5'11"

Welcome!

And good luck on your journey!
chickiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Jenny, welcome! I am so sorry about the loss of your father. I think it's great that you are now taking control of your weight to make a better and happier life for yourself!! We have a UK thread here, so I hope you find it, and there are lots of other threads to help you along the way with so many supportive people! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:23 PM   #4  
No description available.

Welcome! I'm sorrry about your father. Please surf around and make yourself at home. We have a very active 20 something forum and a WW forum here. Good luck!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote