Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Here I go....

Hi, I am here and determined to change my life. I am 54 years old and now weight more than I ever have. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. I don't know what else to say. I am disgusted with myself. Last year I lost 20 lbs and felt great. Now I don't have clothes to wear to work and no money to buy new clothes. It is so embarrassing to wear the same 2 pairs of pants to work. I'm overwhelmed. I will log in daily, read the board and get started.

Last edited by Artemis; 03-29-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 196.5/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey there! I know what you mean about wearing the same 2 pairs of pants. I was wearing the same outfits every week, just switching the shirt-pant combination so it would look like a different outfit. I felt so embarrassed and knew that I had to do something about it. Now that I have lost 25 lbs since Jan 18th, I am a new person (inside and out). You will get there too! Just have faith and remember the end goal is never that far away!

Have a good day and smile!

~Shannon
Shan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:04 AM   #3  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

welcome and great job on taking that first step in realizing it's time for a change! being determined is the first step! we are all here to help! what sorts of plan are you going to be following?

This is a great place for encouragement- so welcome and cant wait to see ya around the boards!
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:35 AM   #4  

Welcome.I totally understand about the clothing issue.My goal is to be able to wear something other than elastic waist pants!!!Lets do this!!!
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote