Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 168/133/120

Height: 5' 5"

Smile Real Life Yorkshire Pudding : )

Hi everyone, Ive come across this sight a few times now and am frequently heartwarmed by the fantastic and inspirational messages this community offers each other, so I thought "Why not join?"

I've lost quite a bit of weight already (35lbs) and am on my last stone to shift, which I've been told is the hardest to get rid of. As the title suggests I do consider myself a bit of a Yorkshire Pudding, coming from that part of England and having a bit more padding than I would like

My weight loss journey so far has had its ups and downs but I'm proud of what I've achieved so far, so hopefully with the help of you guys and a bit more will power I can complete my journey and become a Maintainer.

I currently go to the gym 3x a week as well as doing a Pilates dvd a few times a week as well. I'm also a calorie-counter, which is dull but it's a very small price to pay to keep my weight under control : )

Just thought I'd say Hi before I make any posts, I hope I can support some of you along your journey!
yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #2  
No description available.

Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age, nutrition plan, exercise and more.

Please come join us in Maintainers now! It is for everyone who wants to keep lost weight lost. Congrats on your loss so far!

We also have a great UK subforum!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #3  

Welcome and Congrats on your weight loss!
KimberlyHeidi is offline   Reply With Quote