Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #1  
Contrygrl1979

S/C/G: 227 / 217 / 150

Height: 5'9

Default New to the Forum

Country girl here, trying something new. So does anyone have any advice. I'm 29, well for the next 5 months. I recently got engaged, finally. However I have been sitting at a desk for the last 6-7 years. And needless to say I'm getting the secretary spread. lol Growing up I never considered myself overweight. All through highschool I stayed around 150-155 lbs. Joined the Navy right out of highschool. And beleive it or not, that is when I started to gain weight. And about a year ago, I tried to quit smoking. Needless to say I put on another 20lbs or so. I went to the doctor found out that my thyroid is really out of wack. So I'm hot medication, but I have not lost a pound. And needless to say I'm smoking again. I would love to lose 65-70lbs. And be healthier. Any advice.
contrygrl1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #2  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC!!

Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. I'm glad you're here!!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote