Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 254/242/199first

Height: 5'6"

Default Time to begin again!

Hi girls! So here is a quick version of my history leading me to this point.
1999-I was 235+lbs at 50% BF
In March of 99 I comitted to a great program (based on Body For Life but with more intense workouts) By Jan of 2000 I was at 135lbs and 24%BF. Hubby and I took up MArtial arts in 2002 and I was happily enjoying my new fit body (The gym was my second home-spending 2+hours a day there!)....2003 comes along and we got a house back home...this meant 8hr road trips every couple of weeks. I proudly kept off the weight at first even with all the travel and travel food. By 2005 (Dec) I was back up to 180lbs. In Jan of 2006 I started losing weight again....then suddenly it stalled.....Why?? Well in March I found out I was pregnant! Well needless to say after years of monitoring every food item that went in my mouth I used pregnancy as an excuse to not worry (I still worked out throught the pregnancy ). Well this lead to me weighing in at a whopping 260lbs when I was full term!!
That brings us to the present! I am going to se starting Weight Watchers either this week or next (the only reason I don't put a finger on the date is that we are going out of town on Wed for a week. I am striving to get back in the gym 3 days a week.
SO that's me in a nutsell. I love working out...but can't spend the time I used to in the gym. I know with weight watchers I will have a reliable place to do my weekly weigh ins and get some great recipes too
Thanks for listening
PAT
lonegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Glad you found us! We have a great WW forum that is very active. I hope you will come back and post often!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 183/148/125

Height: 5'2

Welcome and my daughter and I go to ww and doing great. You'll have that great bod back in no time
missjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #4  
No description available.

Welcome! Come see us in the weight lifting forum! We just started a BFL challenge.
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #5  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Pat!

Do check out all of the spots mentioned...the Weight Lifting forum, the Weight Watchers forum...we have groups by age range, too, and a lot of miscellaneous clubs and challenges. So look around!

Find a spot or several, settle in, and keep posting!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote