Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-28-2009, 09:38 AM   #1  
New year - New beginnings

S/C/G: 205/205/135

Height: 5.2

Default Here we go again

Hi to all of you lovely ladies! I'm from Ottawa, Ontario Canada and well it seems that i didn't get it right the first time since i'm back at it ... again! I need to loose 70 lbs +or - and i'm a bit discouraged. I have lots of food intolerences so it makes it a bit more difficult some days. Luckily for me my spouse will be attending the WW meetings with me; we had our first meeting last night. My starting weight is 205.4 and my end goal is 135. My goal for this week is drinking 6 glasses of water per day. Have a great day.
Metamorphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/222.5/165

Height: 5'7

Welcome, this is what I did to challenge myself to start drinking more water, I carry w/ me at all time a water bottle that is at least 16.9 oz. I also put a straw in very cup of water and keep it close to me. I drink on average 100 oz a day now. You can do it!!!

junebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #3  

Good idea i will try it and thank you.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #4  
Going on a cruise w NKOTB

Height: 5'3"

Default Movin' toward cruisin' with NKOTB!

To challenge myself this week, I will make it to Curves at least three times Dieting alone sometimes makes for disappointing results. .

Last edited by NickiChick; 01-28-2009 at 09:54 AM.
NickiChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #5  

I absolutely agree, i use to go to the gym 6 days a week - 3 for cardio and 3 for weight training and it worked really good. I had a bad depression and just went into hidding and yep food so now I really have to take myself in hand. I've been getting off the bus 2 station before my regular stop and i try to use all opportunities that comes my way i.e. walk up the stairs, park further from the door. Hopefully this will help get me back into the groove. Thanks you.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:49 AM   #6  
No description available.

I love that you are taking baby steps!!

Welcome to 3FC! We have many subforums based on age, eating plans (WW!), exercise and more! Stick around!!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #7  
determined

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'11"

I am in the same boat. I Joined 3fc in 2007 and lost 45lbs, but then after about a year I fell off the bandwagon and now am back up to 190. 3FC is a great place for help, it's when I stopped visiting that I started gaining again. So I am back now, hoping it will be as good to me as last time. I am glad to meet you!
savanahfloc is offline   Reply With Quote