Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-14-2009, 11:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Default Anyone on Nutrisystem?

I was born in Canada, raised in Michigan, a child of European immigrants, became an American Citizen through Naturalization in 1984 at age 25, lived in: (besides Canada and Michigan) Colorado, Florida, Chicago, and now Oklahoma. Hubby and I have been married for 32 years and love to travel.

I commited to and ordered Nutrisystem and it will be arriving at my house this week. Anyone on it with some feedback for me? I would appreciate it.

I am fiftysomething, have 3 married kids, 7 grandkids, multiple health problems on multiple weight-gaining medications, and have 50 pounds to lose. On my wedding day I weighed 105 pounds, which is not my goal, but it would be a Godsend to reach 130 for health and self-esteem reasons.

I am trying to stay and feel young, active, and healthy despite all my medical, physical and mental obsticals! Anyone with me?

I am bound and determined to try and be successful at Nutrisystem. I will be on the 5-day-a-week-program, eating reasonably on the weekends. I love ALL food, but also love my glass of wine at night.

I would love to hear from any of you!

Yours Truly,

Cindy (wannabefit)
wannabefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome! I'm not on nutrisystem, but I hear good things. I'm not sure how many people are online tonight, so I thought I'd make sure you found this (in case no one on NS logs on until morning):

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=194

That part of the forum has lots of info about NS and how people are doing on it.

Glad to see you join us here!
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kelly! I am a night owl on Central time zone and appreciate your response. I will check out that link! Good luck with your personal goals!

Kindly,

Cindy
wannabefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:44 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

no prob
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:48 AM   #5  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

I was on it in my 20's and lost about 60 lbs. I liked the food, but it got boring for the long term (because I had so much weight to lose). My sister has been on it recently and has done well. She lost about 15 lbs on it (and has at most 10 lbs more she wants to lose). She was on the weekends off plan, a special she bought from QVC. She's went off the plan for December (and put a few pounds, but not many, back on). She was planning on going back to it this month (I haven't talked to her about it since Christmas).

Last edited by kaplods; 01-15-2009 at 12:48 AM.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:42 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 240/232/197

Height: 6'4

Cool

Hey wannabefit.. How ya do'in I'm new too.. But with everyone's help here, hopefully we can get done what we came here to do.. Good Luck eh..
Redneck Charger is offline   Reply With Quote