Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #1  
Let It Go

S/C/G: 230/228/160

Height: 5'8"

Default New from DE

Just wanted to introduce myself. I began eating every 3 hours on Jan 1, 2009 and as of today I have lost 8.4 pounds. I would like to meet other people who are also eating every 3 hours so we can support each other and share ideas. Is there an area for people who eat every 3 hours here on these forums? Thanks.
delafax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:46 PM   #2  
aka dawn

S/C/G: 330/195/160

Height: 5'9

welcome to 3fc, I am new myself around here. I eat just about every 3 hours but that is not my "plan" it just sort of happense that way lol! I try and have small mini meals so Im always nice & content and never fee starved.
violentgirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:52 PM   #3  
Let It Go

S/C/G: 230/228/160

Height: 5'8"

Default Hi Dawn

Thanks for your reply. Wow!! I just looked at your blog and photo. You are doing so great!
I started eating every 3 hours a couple years ago and lost over 60 pounds. My mother became ill and I stopped eating like I should. Needless to say I gained most of the weight back. My mother died one year ago and I am now ready (mentally) to get rid of my extra weight. Eating often is keeping my metabolism going and the weight is coming off easily.
delafax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there Delafax

Sorry to hear about your mother. But, I'm glad to see that you're working on taking the weight off. There isn't one section for people eating every 3 hours, but check under Diet Central. Or start your own thread, perhaps others will join in.

Best of luck!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:49 AM   #5  
No description available.

Welcome, Delafax! I seem to recall some threads under Diet Central about eating every 3 hours. I don't eat every 3 hrs per se but I do eat about 6 times a day. I'm glad you're here!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote