Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 246/

Height: 5'5

Default Here I go again

I was 243 pounds in college (10 years ago). It took me a while but I managed to lose 90 pounds and maintained a weight of around 150. Since then I got engaged and gained some weight back, then got married and gained some more weight back and now I just had a baby in November and sad to say I am right back to where I was 10 years ago! I am so pissed at myself for letting it get this out of control. But instead of sitting around and *****ing about how fat i have gotten and using the excuse that I just had a baby I joined the gym and weight watchers from home. I am hoping I can do this again I hate what I have let myself become. I want to get healty again before we have another baby and I want to be healthy for my kids!! Plus I want my cute little size 6/8 pants to fit my butt again!! So here I go again on my journey to lose 100 pounds yet again!!

Last edited by cadavid; 01-03-2009 at 03:23 PM.
cadavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:16 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Congratulations! I'm serious! You were able to lose 100lbs and keep it off for a good long time!

You can do it again, and you can keep it off FOR GOOD. You have experience, and you know now that you must continue to monitor Keep at it. You'll have those 100 lbs off and you'll be trying on those 6/8 pants

Best of success!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 246/

Height: 5'5

thanks!! I am hopeing it will be as easy as it was before
cadavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:25 PM   #4  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Glad you found us! 3FC is a great place to hang out on your journey.

I look forward to getting to know you!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote