Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5' 2"

Default Hello, I am New Here

Hi, everyone. I just found this site today. I am again starting off the new year vowing to lose weight. I have been fighting weight gain most of my adult life. Each New Year I say I will do it this year. I keep finding myself not reaching my goal.

I know what I have to do and how to do it. I just need to be motivated and determined. I hope with the support of others like me I can finally succeed in reaching my goal.
DiBaskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:00 AM   #2  
Ready to start my life

S/C/G: 320/320/155

Height: 5'7"

Smile Hi newbie...im new too!

I'm like you in that I just found this site and vowed to make a change this year. I have been overweight most of my adult life as well. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only new one around town...lol I don't know exactly where to start but we'll both get there I'm sure!

Good luck and if you want to chat feel free to add me!

Hugs

Butterfly
Butterflyinthemaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:44 AM   #3  
On my way!

S/C/G: 211/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Good luck to both of you! I joined here a couple of months ago and then kind of fell off the wagon as they say. I shocking number on the scale hightailed my fat arse right back here. I just turned 40 and I want to look and feel better than I ever have, so I set 3FC as my homepage, started a blog, and joined an exercise challenge! Here we go!!
mytmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hello to both of you.

3FC has many areas you might want to investigate...groups by eating plan, age range, amount to lose, etc. So look around and explore!

If you need that extra boost to stick with your plan, why not join a challenge? We have short term challenges (Like some of te threads in the "Chicks Up for a Challenge" forum), long-term challenges (Like our "Biggest Loser" challenge), and everything in between.

SO find a spot or several, settle in, and get to posting. Can't wait to get to know you better!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #5  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5' 2"

Default I am really determined

Thanks to everyone that replied.
I have been avoiding the scale for months. I finally decided I had to face facts and weigh myself.
If I wasn't serious about losing weight before I am now that I know I am getting close to 200 lbs. I vowed I would never go over 200 and I won't go up another size. This is my wake-up call. Also it is not healthy. I must change my eating habits and exercise more.
I think coming to this site is going to be a big help in sticking with my plan to lose weight.
DiBaskin is offline   Reply With Quote