Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-02-2008, 01:55 AM   #1  

Talking 16 years old in school

My name is Tesla and I'm a sophomore. I was barely 90 lbs in 5th grade. My family was scared if I played sports that I would hurt myself because I was so small. Every since 5th grade when I got in a car crash and couldn't run and play like normal 5th graders did, I started gaining weight and got lazy. But it never really botherd me until I realized I went to a training bra to a size b cup. After that is just keep getting bigger until it stopped at DDD. Where it is now. Way to big for me to keep wearing medium. So I stocked up on bigger clothes. Not putting much thought into it. Around 7th grade I over heard me cousin talking about how the big clothes made me look fat. It shocked me, no one ever called me fat before. So when we went shopping I tried on clothes, I used to just grab the biggest shirt and pants I could find. About two year's ago my older cousin said I looked good. At first I had no clue what she ment, then she said I didn't look as big as I did before. It made me so mad that she was being nice about it, and that no one in my house hold would say anything. So a year ago I decided a would lose as much as I could. I tried to eat only one take instead of two. And less snacks. When I started that I was 160. I was confused as to how I got to gain weight. I found out it matter's what kind of foods you it. Not the measument of it. I've been trying to find someway to stick to a plan to lose weight. I've done research and tried getting into it. But it hasn't worked. I've heard that if you work out with a friend you have more of a chance to stick with a plan. I've tried to get my friends into it but with no luck. So I've gone with my next best try. Here. I hope that this works out.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:00 AM   #2  
Carelessy Creative

S/C/G: 211.5/164.3/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome sweety. This place is absolutely wonderful. Everyone here is extremely kind and helpful. I hope you feel comfortable here since we are all here for the same thing. Good luck!!
shaunabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:06 AM   #3  

Thank you.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:16 AM   #4  
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

to 3fc. Here you will find a host of information. Read the different healthy eating plans see which best fits into your lifestyle. Please feel free to answer any question people on here are only to willing to help you.
purpleorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:19 AM   #5  
I will be positive

S/C/G: 224/183/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi Tesla and welcome to 3FC! You've made a great choice in coming here. Theres a lot of great support on this site. I hope you look around and ask lots of questions and find a plan you can stick to for life so you dont end up fighting this battle over and over. So stick around, keep posting, and good luck on your journey.
inspired by you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:16 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Sounds like you have a very sound head on your shoulders. You'll do great! I would definitely recommend being sure you've been fitted for a really great bra. Even if you can only afford a couple really good ones that you have to keep handwashing, it's worth it. Stick around and share your plans. You'll find fabulous advice and support here.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote