Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #1  
txmommychub

S/C/G: 225/157/135

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy Tired of myself

OK - I found this site again and I am amazed at how its grown. I've never done the posing thing and I am notoriously horrible about being consistent at anything, but I will do my best.

I'm 35, have been overweight since I was 10. I lost down to my goal weight in 2001 on WW, became a leader, kept it off for 4 years without any issues and then got pregnant. I know, I know, oldest excuse in the world, but I just cannot seem to get back to my goal weight (which is pretty high for my height). I know what to do, I know how to do it, but I just can't seem to do anything consistently to get the weight off. I think I have lost and regained the same 10 pounds about 6 times so far this year. The lowest I've gotten in 2008 is 147.

I now have a 4 year old, I work full time+, I love to workout (when I can find time), and a wonderful supportive SKINNY (yes, I hate him for that) DH. We eat well and healthy (use a lot of Dream Dinners).

I need to find some way to do something (everything) consistently, to get it off and keep it off, so I can be happier with me and healthier for everyone.

Where should I start to connect with folks?
txmommychub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:16 PM   #2  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Hi there. Congrats on the big loss and returning to get back to goal. There is a WW forum if thats what diet you are doing. Also there is a 30-somethings fourm as well. Good luck
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Hello welcome!! keep browsing the forums im sure youll find ALL the answers you need to any question you have as well as the support of people who are going through the same things
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 231/165/140

Height: 5'5"

You came to the right place! Consistency is also a problem for me, which is why I love this site so much! The support & love you get from people here can not be found in your "real life". Very few people know what it is like to struggle with weight & trying to lose it, everyone here does! The most important thing to remember: even if you fall of track, get right back on! Don't get discouraged if you fall off the wagon, we all do! Welcome!
Extasee58865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:31 PM   #5  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:39 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6.5

Just read some threads that sound interesting and chime in! Welcome!
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 264/264/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi txmom... I think you posted my story.

I lost down to 220 then gained it back and more when I was pregnant. I'm tired of this seesaw and need to know what I can do about it. It looks like we might be in the right place now.
Diana Castilleja is offline   Reply With Quote