Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-23-2008, 06:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Hi! New to this site

Hi Everyone,
I've been reading every sucess story I can find. I need to do something. I've been overweight for most of my life. I just have no willpower and I feel everything else comes first. I went to the library and got the Superfoods book. I know I need to do something. I don't want to be fat or unhealthy and that's were I'm headed.
I'm a mom of 2 great kids and married. Of course both my kids and my husband are the perfect weight. I weigh 180 and I'd like to weigh 140. I'm really going to try to make some changes.

Holly
HollyPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:06 AM   #2  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Welcome to 3FC Holly!

First of all, you need to think positively about you. It's awesome you want to get healthy and this place is a great place for support and friends.
I don't know much about the SuperFoods book, but I'm a big advocate of The Biggest Loser and Jillian Michaels, so if either interest you, give those books and videos a look.

Best of luck on your journey, and you can do it!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #3  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Hello Holly

This is definitely a great place to start your journey! It really helps me having people that understand about being over weight, the struggles of weight loss, and just having friends for motivation Reading others success stories really help to show us, WE ALL can do it! There are a lot of different chats here, so its great to browse the different topics and find where you feel you fit best, or if you are wanting to try a certain diet you can even start your own chat under that particular plan and get other people to join you.

We know you can do it!
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #4  

Hi Holly... Im "brand" new to this site and have only just registered..

What diet (or healthy approach to eating) are you considering doing? Im personally at my witts end.. like Im sure alot of people are out there.. and Im now in my first week of a total food replacement plan... which is a bit insane.. Im missing actually "chewing" my food already.

It sounds like you must have a busy life with two kids... Do you have much time to plan all your meals?

x x
loonyloobabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:15 AM   #5  
I will be positive

S/C/G: 224/183/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi Holly and welcome to 3FC. You have made the right choice starting here. There are a lot of great success stories here, and with great success comes plenty of experience. the people here have been a wonderful resource for me as well as many others. I hope you find this sight as helpful and encouraging as i do. Stick around. I know you will do great on your journey. Good luck.
inspired by you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:42 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Good luck with your goals, and enjoy 3FC!
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #7  
Failure is not an option!

S/C/G: 254/205.6/154

Height: 5'6"

Welcome...you'll find lots of great info and support here....you've come to the right place!
smiles4u is offline   Reply With Quote