Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-10-2008, 03:47 PM   #1  

Default Newbie from Fresno, CA

Hello All!!!

Hoping that you will share your experience, strength & hope with me. I'm going to turn 62 in October and life is "in session" at my house (will share more about this later in this post). I'm currently at the weight of 207 and would like to get down to 175. I'm definitely a food addict -- food is my "drug of choice".

I've started aerobic walking every day since June 1st of this year, but I firmly believe that I'm sabatoging myself cuz I'm not eating right all the time (I usually indulge when I get home from work; my breakfast & lunches are right on track). Therefore, the weight isn't coming off. I'm definitely losing inches as I can feel it in my clothes.

Anyway, I'm really stressing cuz I'm currently in default of my mortgage loan and have about 2 mos. to recover; have several "irons in the fire" to get me out of debt, but, the economy is certainly not smiling down on me right now. I'm hoping to get some inspiration healthy eating from this forum. Thanks.

Bev
beverly1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

Bev!

Sounds like you have a lot going on

I'm glad you've joined us. Take a look around and jump in where ever you feel like.

Best wishes to you!
Kelleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #3  
Waves of Change

S/C/G: 201/178/170

Height: 5' 8", wishing I were 6' 4" :)

Hi Bev! I'm so glad you've joined us

You certainly do have a lot going on right now but you'll find so much encouragement and help here! Leap right in with both feet!

-Susan
suenami is offline   Reply With Quote