Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-14-2008, 01:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/190/150

Height: 5'9"

Talking Hello there

Hello to who ever reads this. My name is Amber and I am 28 years old. I have been struggling to lose weight now for as long as I can remember. I was trying to lose weight before my wedding but ended up gaining like 25 lbs. Not sure how I managed that but I did. When I got back form my honeymoon I started a list of why I want to lose weight and I think there most important and most obvious is health reasons but more dear to my heart is I just want to be comfortable weraing a bathing suit. I have not worn one in a long time. I bought this very cute one about two years ago when I made yet another decision to lose weight and still have yet to wear it. And yes I have since stopped buying things that are not my size hoping I will eventually fit into it, I realize it is not healthy.
My family and friends are very supportive but I need food support whcih they are not very helpful in that dpeartment. I have struggled with and emotional eating habit but I am seeking counseling for that part and I just need help to get motivated and stay on track. So I hope this helps anfd I hope I can help other people as well.
A Red Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

@ Amber

Welcome to 3FC's. Your gonna find oodles of support here.
Thanks for joining us.

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:48 PM   #3  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Welcome and I am sure you will get support here!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 201/155/145

Height: 5'6"

Red Head,

I used to do the same things, buying clothes that don't fit, only to have them go out of style I would hold onto them for so long. Sounds like you're fed up and need to pick a plan that works for you. I am doing a WW Flex program at home. I am also 28, so I know how you feel with wanting to look great in a swimsuit. I am almost to my goal and am so glad I have stuck with this website. I started dieting on April 7, 2008. I was at 183 pounds. I am now at 155, which is prepregnancy weight, and feel great. I know you can do it too and can't wait to see your progress!
mamaspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #5  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #6  

Welcome aboard Amber!!!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote