Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-13-2008, 11:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/185/140

Default Hello I Am New

I wanted to say hello to you all and introduce myself, i am Ruth 30 years old and i live in Ireland. I have had a weight problem most of my adult life and i have also been on some sort of diet most of my adult life. lol I think i have now come to terms with the fact that most fad diets do not work for me as i cant sustain them, so now i have taken some of the pressure of and i eat healthy and exercise, its sounds easy when writing it down but belive me i really struggle at times with it all, as i said io have taken the pressure off myself but this only works for me some days and others i can get so upset and fed up with the whole thing. so far i have lost 24llbs which i know is pretty good, though i do not see it at all when i look in the mirror, i have tried to take photos and measure my suscess that way but i absoulte hate looking at pics of myself so i dont really see ant differences only the things i want to change.
I am now just reading this back to myself and i have just realised that i have done nothing but moan in my first post, i am sorry about that lol, i hope to get you know you all soon, i am looking forward to being apart of this forum, after lurking for a few weeks it seems such a great place.
ruthmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:15 PM   #2  
On a mission AGAIN!!!!

S/C/G: 251/248.4/199

Height: 5"6

Hey glad to have you .......
Michanaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Welcome, Ruth! 24lbs is a great start! Just keep at it, and you'll soon see the difference. Good luck!
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote