Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #1  
}i{ JadynLvr }i{

S/C/G: 175/133/110

Height: 5'2

Talking For a better tomorrow

So very quickly or maybe long a lil bit about me....... I was pretty much always average then a lil baby came along and 70 pounds later bammmmm!!!! That was five years ago and have struggled since. But this year is going very well for me. Booked a vacation which really jump started my weight loss and im doing really well except for the past week, and im like geeeze whats the problem get it together u didnt just lose all that weight for nothing!! duh! so im playin on my comp and out of knowhere here is this site and well within minutes im in love. I needed some help and motivation to get me back on track and here it is!!! Im so excited and will probablly be here every day now ......... looking forward to chatting with all of u!
caris28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:35 AM   #2  
One pound at a time!

S/C/G: 264/239/199

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to 3FC!
I'm so glad you found us! I'm in love with this site too...it's very easy to get addicted. But it's a GOOD addiction, I think. I hope you stick around and keep posting to let us know how you're doing!
bethbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:39 PM   #3  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

. . . this is definitely the kind of addiction to have . . . lots of great support and encouragement around here . . . glad you found us, Chickie.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:15 PM   #4  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote